SAVE THE DATE: PRO-Ethics Final Conference in Paris
To mark the end of a four year journey exploring the ethics of participation in research funding organisations, we are organising our final conference in collaboration with the COESO Project.
The collaborative event takes place in October 19-21, 2023 in Paris, at Aubervilliers, Campus Condorcet.
Registration information is coming soon.
About the conference:
Jointly coordinated by two Horizon 2020 projects, COESO and PRO-Ethics, this interactive conference will bridge key European communities to: activate participatory research and citizen science involving the social sciences and humanities foster ethical participatory approaches to research funding.
Who should attend:
- Research Funder Organisations (RFOs)
- Citizen Science practitioners and supporters, including:
- (SSH) Academic and professional researchers
- Civil society professionals and organisations (e.g. journalists, artists, social services practitioners, NGOs dedicated to societal issues, social enterprises) Engaged community members, citizen scientists and scholars
- Open research infrastructure representatives
- Country-based and European citizen science platform and network coordinators
- Science shops coordinators and staff members
- Policy makers
- Research managers
- Research ethics committee members
- Research integrity body members
- Researchers from academia and the private sector
While the conference has a strong focus on the social sciences and humanities, researchers and citizen science practitioners from all backgrounds are welcome!
Keep an eye on this page which will soon be updated with more details, or contact Stefanie Schürz (email@example.com) and Stela Shiroka (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Photo: © Raphaël de Bengy