PRO-Ethics aims to create a significant impact on innovation ethics through its processes and products by employing the strategic positions and strengths of the PRO-Ethics project partners.
The major expected impact of PRO-Ethics is to enable and facilitate a more effective handling of the ethical dimension of innovation, in particular regarding new modes of interaction and novel participation configurations.
Impact can be traced in the mid-term through the following quantified key-performance indicators (KPIs):
- RFOs from 15 European countries endorse the PRO-Ethics framework at project end
- 1000s of innovation projects and dozens of strategy and programme development processes and evaluations have benefited from applying the PRO-Ethics framework
- 11 pilots in 8 partnering RFOs have worked with hundreds of non-traditional stakeholders.
We are aware that impact is only generated when the PRO-Ethics deliberations and results are taken up and used by the target groups. The main target group of the PRO-Ethics Framework is included in the consortium, but PRO-Ethics aims to facilitate use far beyond the consortium. To enhance the likelihood of impact, PRO-Ethics:
- works directly with users within the project by involving eight Research and Innovation (R&I) funding agencies with billions in R&I funding budget from all over Europe, as well as EUREKA and EUREC Office
- includes key stakeholders from economy, society, policy-making, R&I ethics and R&I funding in co-creation, dialogue and reflection formats as well as in the pilot cases themselves
- reaches out through various communication channels as well as multiplicators to a wider relevant public across and beyond Europe, including municipalities, international organisations and ethics experts and RFOs from all over the world.
Get in touch with us
Feel free to send us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
We will get in touch with you as soon as possible!